Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Statement of Purpose

This blog will offer occasional posts which continue the work of the Free Nation Foundation.

The focus is the FNF work plan, as first sketched in the founding prospectus Toward a Free Nation. I also intend to admit a blurry area around the focus, as appropriate for the FNF antechamber. But the intended audience is definitely limited to people who are already libertarian.

A few others, who are unfamiliar and unsympathetic with the FNF work plan, will probably find and read this material. But, if I succeed, my awareness of those other readers will not tempt me to address them in my writing here. I aim to host a discussion on an advanced level. Participants should have previously mastered some basic material.

Comments are moderated and will be held to this standard.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to see you back on board, Richard! FNF has had a major impact on me, and largely dictated the structures of Aquia and Las Portadas.

    http://wiki.seasteading.org/index.php/Las_Portadas

    ReplyDelete